Thursday, June 23, 2011

justin bieber look alike sydney

images selena gomez look alike justin bieber look alike sydney. Posts Related to JUSTIN BIEBER
  • Posts Related to JUSTIN BIEBER



  • nissan_1
    05-09 09:56 AM
    I was also in the same boat in 2005 from New Delhi Embassy..
    I had 2 earlier H1B visa stamp from Delhi and this was the third time and this time I got 221 (g) for additional processing...My one month vacation tunrs to three months and I can not tell that was a vacation...it was HELL...I called US embassy so many times...but no one picked up....so many emails..no response...finally after three months got a call that they got my clearnce..nexy day went to embassy and got stamped without a question. I did not get paid for that time period but I had to pay my rents and utility bills from India...

    Now my visa has expired and I missed the July boat...so I do not have AP..And I have to go to India for brothers marriage...I am pretty sure this time also I will have to go through this and I heard the name check wait time is 6 months now...I will definitely loose job...so I am in a situation of loosing my job or missing my brothers marriage...And my family memebers do not understand a thing about VISA problems :((. I have emailed New delhi embassy about my situation and asked them do my backgroud check in advance so that I can just go there and do the stamping..but they never replied....It's really frustrating to go through this when you never broke a single law in India and US..(I do not even download anything from web..man...)...



    I don't even know where to start on this. Should I be angry or frustrated or laugh at the incompetence of DoS/USCIS or is it just time to leave US and move to more immigration friendly country or better yet - settle down in my home country. I have spent close to a decade in the US, already have a Masters and almost done with the second one. Decided to take a break and visit India/family after 3.5 years. Guess what, I am stuck - since Jan. 7th 2008. No questions asked, no information provided - just handed over a pink slip in the name of "221g - Additional Administrative Processing". So, from being a law-abiding citizen paying his taxes and doing everything by the book, I overnight became a "threat to the national security" whose background needed to be checked. What kind of BS is that? And why for heaven's sake are you worried about me AFTER I have already left the country on my own accord. Subject me to SC while I am there and deport me if something fishy is found. Don't make me go through this WHEN I MYSELF left the country... Oh! Logic - these F@#$heads don't have that.

    I don't even have a freaking traffic violation on my name and here I am. Go figure! thankfully, I have family in New Delhi (I went to the embassy here) and a fast Internet connection to continue working - but for how long?

    I have called DoS religiously every week for the last few months now... same crappy response, just a different day. I went to the embassy last week to inquire and oh my lord! I was treated like a terrorist. My wife took an Infopass apptt. to figure out and the officer said, "Who knows your husband may be involved in something you don't know?" :) That is when we gave up laughing... understanding and agreeing that if nothing changes in a reasonable amount of time (to each his own) we will change our situation our selves.





    wallpaper Posts Related to JUSTIN BIEBER justin bieber look alike sydney. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • vishwak
    11-12 09:13 AM
    Pederson Immigration Law Group, P.C. - December 2010 Visa Bulletin Sneak Preview! (http://www.usvisainfo.com/content/view/192/31/)

    What does this mean???





    justin bieber look alike sydney. selena gomez with justin
  • selena gomez with justin



  • rameshk75
    02-12 03:40 PM
    Thanks for the info.





    2011 selena gomez and justin bieber justin bieber look alike sydney. justin bieber look alike
  • justin bieber look alike



  • eb3retro
    09-19 03:08 PM
    Ok, I've seen a lot of threads about go to the rally, actions items, I've reading a lot of guys saying dont ask for your receipt status, dont waste your time etc, etc.

    Yes we did the rally we were great with all those signs, and appearing in the Indy TV but...

    Question remains open:

    1. When are they going to increase the GC quota?
    2. When congress id going to do something?

    I've the feeling that that's it we made our point but we are still with no GC, waiting receipts..............



    sorry i have to ask you this question, (after seeing your post), did you attend the rally??



    more...


    justin bieber look alike sydney. Justin Bieber Look-alike!
  • Justin Bieber Look-alike!



  • masterji
    08-09 02:37 PM
    Is there a way to receive an official answer from USCIS (may be IV can ask the question, not sure)? Or is there a law that specifically bars people to leave GC sponsoring employers? I was unable to find from the Internet. Can anyone find?





    justin bieber look alike sydney. Teen sensation Justin Bieber, however, may just have the best look-alike of
  • Teen sensation Justin Bieber, however, may just have the best look-alike of



  • tanu_75
    07-29 05:44 PM
    :D

    Oh ,yes is my dream to move in India or China:D, wait for that, I will let you know.

    well this is your time. with eb3 row 2009, you probably are in wait for at least 5 years. Anyway the point is, no country would be stupid enough to stop great talent from coming through to satisfy it's diversity policy. When you are talking about 0.14 million immigrants for a nation of 300 million, that's less than 0.05%. So please take your diversity argument with you and don't let the door hit you on your way out. For this miniscule percentage, the US will lose out on thousands of the best Indian and Chinese engineering/science talent. US's loss, India/China's gain. If this is not an example of an extremely stupid strategic policy then I'm not sure what is.

    Oh and by the way, may not be me or you waiting for Indian/Chinese GC's but could be your kid and mine. Let's have this talk again in a decade or two given GDP growth,debt and deficits of US and GDP growths/deficits/market size of India/China.



    more...


    justin bieber look alike sydney. justin bieber younger
  • justin bieber younger



  • ssnd03
    02-24 08:37 PM
    Read this:
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ExpediteNameChk022007.pdf

    What I can gather from this is that USCIS is going back on its original position of asking the FBI to expedite Name Check cases.

    Dude your post is really lame. Check the dates.





    2010 selena gomez with justin justin bieber look alike sydney. selena gomez look alike
  • selena gomez look alike



  • Berkeleybee
    02-15 09:38 PM
    Feb 15, 2006

    Today, four members of IV met with 3 staffers from Dianne Feinstein’s office in San Francisco.
    Two constituent services representatives, who deal with immigration problems on a daily basis (helping people with labor cert, I-140, I-485, security check etc problems) and one assistant field representative who interfaces with the Senator’s staff in DC on a whole host of issues.

    We spent 1.5 hours with them. We went through our presentation, answering questions and giving examples all the way. Then we spent some time talking about how they could help us, suggestions about what IV should do, and how we could work with them. All in all it was an excellent meeting – they were riveted through out – asked lots of questions and were very supportive.

    TAKEAWAYS

    1.Getting the Word Out to Lawmakers

    • They all said they learned a lot from our presentation – the people who deal with immigration problems on a nitty gritty daily level didn’t know the big picture on legal immigration, and the field representative didn’t know anything about the particular problems of legal EB immigrants.
    • The field representative said she had had three meeting with immigration related groups that day already, and that the Senator’s staff has been hearing about immigration a lot BUT this was the first time she was hearing about legal skilled immigrants!!
    • They thought our goals were reasonable and that they would be supportive. They thought we should reach out to as many other lawmakers as possible

    BOTTOM LINE: Do you want favorable legislation not to pass simply because people didn’t know about our problems??? No! We need to get the word out.

    2.Content

    • They repeatedly said they were impressed with our presentation (go check it out).
    • They liked the fact that we had an easy to read table which showed which of the current bills addressed some of our goals.
    • They liked the fact that we printed and bound two copies of the presentation to give them.
    • We also gave them copies of our tri-fold brochure
    • We also gave them a number tabbed, bound copy of the following

    -Must Read Documents on Legal Skilled Immigration

    a) CIS Ombudsman's Report:
    http://www.dhs.gov/interweb/assetlibrary/CIS_AnnualReport_2005.pdf

    b) GAO Report on Backlogs at USCIS
    http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d0620.pdf

    c) Exec Summary of NAS Rising Above a Gathering Storm
    http://fermat.nap.edu/catalog/11463.html

    d) How Visa Date Cutoffs Are Established from July 2000 Bulletin
    http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/visa_bulletin/2000-07bulletin.html

    e) President’s Economic Report: Chapter 2: Skills for the U.S. Workforce.
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/cea/ch2-erp06.pdf

    3.Action Items
    • We decided to keep in touch – I will follow up on the feedback they get from the Senator’s DC staffers.
    • They wanted to know more about how our meetings with other lawmakers are going.
    • I offered to act as source of facts and examples for their office on these issues – since I have read the relevant documents and data carefully.
    • They suggested that we keep reaching out to members of the House – especially those who are in states without a lot of tech sector firms – those are the people who are least likely to know about our existence, let alone our problems.

    BOTTOM LINE: I will keep in touch with all three, sharing talking points and getting feedback.

    4. Lessons for future meetings with lawmakers/ Lessons for other states
    • Do not be intimidated by the idea of initiating a meeting with the staffers of lawmaker – they do this all the time, and are friendly, easy to talk to, it is their job to listen to you– just put yourselves in the mindset of someone telling a story to a friendly audience.
    • Get organized, print and bind copies of the presentation and additional docs listed above to give to them.
    • Do a dry run of the talk, so that you build a narrative patter to go with the slides – this worked really well in this meeting.
    • Whenever possible use examples from the experience of the IV members present to illustrate the point in the slide – for example when we were doing the I-485 Life with and Without Slide, we used Ollie and Neha’s experiences with layoffs and partner not being able to work
    • Ask how you can follow up with them, what they would like you to do
    • Write to thank them for their time and reiterate your basic points



    So people from other states – come on lets go!



    more...


    justin bieber look alike sydney. Justin Bieber look-a-like.
  • Justin Bieber look-a-like.



  • rpat1968
    08-06 10:15 PM
    My PD is EB2 - July 2004.
    I-140 Approved from TSC
    I485 submitted in NSC 2nd July. Receipt date 9th Aug.
    Working for same employer for last 5 years.

    Had lud updates twice in last 5 days. (Also recently did a A11 online (address change for me and my family).





    hair justin bieber look alike justin bieber look alike sydney. Justin Bieber#39;s girlfriend
  • Justin Bieber#39;s girlfriend



  • Be_Pragmatic
    09-14 04:53 PM
    I have beein the US for over 6 years yet I still don't have my GC. I applied for it in 2001, got laid off, switched companies and finally I'm with a company I joined 3 years go and my PD is Oct2004 w/140 approved on 04/2005 EB-3 waiting to file my 485.


    I used to worry about this GC a lot and then said to myself a lot of +ve things and today I have really moved on and I worry less abt the GC today. I am doing great & more or less like what you are into : got 2 houses, one in India and the other in US, kid, wonderful Wife on H4, a great family and floated my own start-up in India. I have a great job here in the US too, working on my PMP cert and am also looking for a part-time gig here.

    So, really, life is good. Here is a thing though, as some of our other friends had mentioned :the GC is all about Security, Free mobility(my client wants me to go to France, but I have been putting off b/c of Visa re-val and stuff) and Growth". Today, my client also wants to hire me and offer me a PM postion , but unfortuantely they don't want to sponsor Visas, not that they don't sponsor Visas at all. Although, I got pissed off after the Oct bulletin but I'm keeping my chin-up and hoping that I'll see the light at the end of the tunnel some day.

    So, cheer up have fun, live life to the fullest and enjoy!!!!

    OK, now can someone start a thread for Nov bulletin predictions :)


    ciao





    I have several friends who were waiting for GC desparately and they thought it was the final destination. They had many reasons why to get GC and once they get, they will be free and can do / will do everything possible. But, once they got it, they settled in a permanent job. Without GC, they were working for the same client with even more pay and life was good if not better.

    I was thinking the same way; because I am no different.

    Oflate, I realised, I am un-necessarily worried about something which is not in my control. I realised that I am well paid, with this pay even the benefits I am not getting are compensated. Why am I worried? Should I be after GC in order to get peace of mind? I started looking it little differently. I am in this country to earn more money and live comfortably. I am already enjoying what I wanted. Then, why am I worried still? May be it is in human nature to always look for something which is not in the hands.

    I still need GC for other things like Children education and get some other benefits (our education / starting business etc). I agree, but there is lot of time for that in my case. There are several people who are in the same state as me if not all. Everyone's needs are different.

    I thought I will just share my ideas so that atleast some of the people will be happier.



    more...


    justin bieber look alike sydney. Justin Bieber Live In Sydney
  • Justin Bieber Live In Sydney



  • chanduv23
    04-14 12:31 PM
    Customer service opened SR and sent to local office. Got letter from DHS (3 weeks back)that they researched case and are actively processing it, also if I dont get any correspondence with in 180 days contact them.

    Till date I did not get any letter saying that case has opened. Will it help if I take Infopass and go to local office. Please advice.

    Interesting. Talk to congressman and senator - talk to IV - IV also helps in these situations.





    hot Justin Bieber Look-alike! justin bieber look alike sydney. Justin Bieber took to the
  • Justin Bieber took to the



  • bidhanc
    12-22 03:29 PM
    Sorry partner, I was just sharing info.
    Did not mean to imply you were wrong in any way. :-)

    I merely posted what was on their website. Don't shoot the messenger....



    more...


    house Photos. Thousands of screaming justin bieber look alike sydney. Chris Brown and Justin
  • Chris Brown and Justin



  • laborday
    07-17 10:35 AM
    The processing time is still as of June 18th... There is no july yet
    Close all of your browser and start a new one. This may work.





    tattoo Teen sensation Justin Bieber, however, may just have the best look-alike of justin bieber look alike sydney. Justin Bieber quot;Look At Me Nowquot;
  • Justin Bieber quot;Look At Me Nowquot;



  • scorpion00
    06-16 11:26 PM
    I support this campaign and will act upon any action item.One quick question, is the visa revalidation only for people who already hold H1 visa stamp on passport or COS from F1-H1 also falls in the same category?



    more...


    pictures justin bieber younger justin bieber look alike sydney. I had a cracking time: Justin Bieber waves to fans as he takes a plane out
  • I had a cracking time: Justin Bieber waves to fans as he takes a plane out



  • vz2kl
    12-21 11:20 AM
    Houston Indian consulate is horrible. Just horrible. They are rude and totally anti-customer friendly. It is unbelieveable how rude they can be. I have tried to contact him numerous times in my last 10 yrs in US and never was I able to get a reply to my emails/faxes or phone calls. I had trouble when i was an indian citizen and had to renew my passport, had trouble when I had to get tourist visa, had trouble when i had to get my indian passport cancelled and trouble when i had to get some misc. services for my daughter. They keep changing rules (example they changed the way they give tourist visas to people of indian origin, they changed the rules and prices to even just surrender the passport).Everytime my only option was to drive all the way to Houston and be at the mercy of their rudeness. I do not see any point in External ministry of india helping because they are equally worse. It sad and dealing with beauracracy is just a part. The whole problem is that they are not accountable. I dont even know whom to complain for the fact that I cannot even get somebody on the phone and have to drive all the way to Houston just to get a minor question answered.





    dresses Justin Bieber took to the justin bieber look alike sydney. JUSTIN BIEBER PRANKS FANS?
  • JUSTIN BIEBER PRANKS FANS?



  • gc28262
    03-26 11:36 AM
    Hi Guys,

    I am not sure if this is the trend everywhere only in TX. The DPS - Department of public Safety which is issuing Driving License started asking for the Employment Verification or latest Pay Slip. I asked the officer if its the new requirement and she replied Yes, its started recently. If you are in H1 or H4 visa, you need to prove that you are still in job and getting paid. One more nail in the coffin.

    Thanks

    Any idea who introduces such legislation in Texas ? ( Drivers id with vertical orientation, paystubs requirement etc)



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber look-a-like. justin bieber look alike sydney. Photos. Thousands of screaming
  • Photos. Thousands of screaming



  • syzygy
    07-10 09:34 AM
    Loo can be used as platform to expose false media. I think there are lot of media groups which do not get enough funding from politicans and they will make news about our issue to get their ranking higher. And above all our friendly Fox, MSNBC. CNN will soon kick Loo

    The idea is - use this guy and expose media that gives false news or that supresses real issues and force those types of media to bring our issue to limelight.

    I have heard all media saying "We are immigrant nation", "we need skilled immigrants", "'We are not racist", etc.. then again the same media says "Immigrants are overstaying visas", "There is quota, we cannot do anything", same media has supressed microsoft's news about the Canada development center just because it involved immigration.

    I am of a strong opinion that media is controlled by politicians, the reporters who said they will cover the flower campaign - chances are that their bosses may ask them not to or give them another assignment ???





    girlfriend Justin Bieber quot;Look At Me Nowquot; justin bieber look alike sydney. Justin Bieber wax figure
  • Justin Bieber wax figure



  • nlssubbu
    09-16 07:56 PM
    Who said the worries stop at GC? When I am on H1, my family could able to go and come back from my home country when ever they want. There was no restriction on how many days they need to stay in US to keep their status valid. Their H4 status is valid as long as I retain my H1.

    Now after GC, they are mandated to be present in US for 6 months in a year to retain their GC irrespective of my status and they are not happy about it :(

    Some may question what am I doing in IV after GC? Visiting IV is a habit for me and I will be depressed if I don't visit IV for a day :D. I also provide some useful information regarding various immigration issues by learning and passing it on to my friends and relatives and encourage them to come and visit IV by promoting it.

    Anyway I am struck to IV even after I got my GC. I hope many fellow IV's will do the same to bring many people who seek immigration under IV :)





    hairstyles Justin Bieber Live In Sydney justin bieber look alike sydney. justin bieber look alike
  • justin bieber look alike



  • snathan
    04-19 12:06 PM
    They do not accept Indian 3 yr bachelors & 2/3years of Masters + 5 years for EB2. This has been discussed lot of times. They expect single 4 year degree.

    15yrs of education(India Bachelors) + 5 or more years of education for EB3 is accepted if certain qualifiers are included in the Labor.

    Just take care if you are dealing with attorney who saying above thing.

    It all depends on what you have in the PERM requirement. If you have like MS, BS or any foreign equivalent as evaluated by reputed firm or equivalent experience then you can get approval
    .





    peacocklover
    08-03 07:24 AM
    Yes, I agree.. those roaches need to be crushed down with good governance..Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unique_Identification_Authority_of_India)) project is the first step of that process to have transparency to credit system, risk assessment, tax accountability, govt spending, crime control and so many others.. ... I think it will be a reality in next few years. similar development perspective is up with china now..they increased domestic consumption rather focusing only on exports..
    US needs revise this per country limit based EB immigration policies to stop reverse brain drain otherwise it will be loose the talent and the edge in research power which is the heart beat of US economy..


    If Indian bureaucracy is improved, corruption is drastically reduced and transparency is increased, India is the best place. But will this happen with this corrupt minded, useless and nasty politicians?





    helloh1
    01-26 05:20 PM
    hey thanks for the replies....
    I talked to the employer and he says that this is a standard clause that is put in almost every company's offer letter. While I am experienced and dont need trainings, there are other candidate who will go through some trainings prior to start of work. The company does not want to loose the training costs incurred for those candidates who may leave them just after completing the training. And hence the clause.

    I need one advise from you all...In case I do not take any training from the company, and decide to leave the company after some duration, will I be liable to pay something to the company considering the above clause? Is there a way the company can prove that I went through a training when I actually did not? Is my position safe?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment