Wednesday, June 15, 2011

justin bieber beats headphones best buy

images Monster eats by dre studio justin bieber beats headphones best buy. Beats by Dr. Dre™ - Monster®
  • Beats by Dr. Dre™ - Monster®



  • kate123
    09-24 02:01 PM
    excellent.. if this happens!!!!

    The green side of the story is, USCIS will try to attract new applications. For this DOS need to move the dates further.
    OR
    Introduce a new process of filing 485 for administrative processing (which is in talks) even before your PD is current as per visa bulletin as soon as 140 approval.

    I see this good for people waiting to file for 485.





    wallpaper Beats by Dr. Dre™ - Monster® justin bieber beats headphones best buy. justin bieber headphones.
  • justin bieber headphones.



  • tnite
    07-26 10:02 AM
    Hi

    I have a H1B visa valid till Apr 2009(still i can extend 3 more years). I am going to file I-140 and I-485 together on EB2 category. Along with this I am going to apply EAD for me and my wife.

    What will be the status of my H1B if my EAD got approved and I-140 is still pending. In case if my I-140 get rejects, will i be out of status or I can continue with same H1B if i don't change company?

    Or better to apply EAD for me (not to my wife) after the I-140 approval?

    Please help me..

    Thanks in advance.

    --Raj

    Applying for EAD doesnt change your status from H1B to AOS. Using the EAD to get a job will change your status.

    If you continue working on H1B , even if your I140 gets rejected you're still on h1B.
    If I am not wrong your EAD/AP will not be processed until after your I140 is approved.Maybe some one comment on this





    justin bieber beats headphones best buy. PowerBeats Sport Headphones
  • PowerBeats Sport Headphones



  • zerozerozeven
    03-25 10:46 AM
    We are most fortunate, thanks to Mr. Bill Gates, Rep Smith's current bill will triple our h1b cap and it will pass. all 3 american candidates support us. we are winning:D:D:D

    I remember this bill being brought up last year also and was "supposed" to be passed but never even came up for voting...why do u anticipate this will go through this time? My wife is applying for her "H1B" and she is awaiting the lotto results...
    I strongly disapprove of ppl waiting for their GC voicing against H1B cap increase because they have crossed that bridge and have H1B. I am only safely assume such ppl will voice against IV and all IV activities once they receive their GC...





    2011 justin bieber headphones. justin bieber beats headphones best buy. Justin+ieber+justbeats+
  • Justin+ieber+justbeats+



  • waiting4gcps
    08-15 06:35 PM
    Got the CRIS email welcoming the new perm. resident for both me and my spouse
    ---------
    PD: Mar 2005
    RD: 7/1/2007
    NSC



    more...


    justin bieber beats headphones best buy. Beats Headphones, being Justin
  • Beats Headphones, being Justin



  • vamsi_poondla
    01-18 02:39 PM
    All the best....Floridans....hope you will write the letters this weekend without fail..We need to do this simple thing to show our strength.





    justin bieber beats headphones best buy. justin-ieber-justbeats-by-dr-
  • justin-ieber-justbeats-by-dr-



  • navyug
    06-26 04:58 PM
    This is not correct.

    Managing the business comes under employment authorization whether or not salary is drawn by the owner.



    _________________
    Not a legal advice.

    You can own shares of a company and be paid dividend too when you are on H-1B. Getting paid dividend does not mean the dividend paying company has to also sponsor your H-1B. In the same way she is just holding shares (may be 100%) in the company. As long as she is not being paid salary she is fine. She can work pro-bono during this period. You do not need EAD to be a owner (or share holder) of any company. She needs EAD if and only to be paid salary from this company. EAD is "Employment Authorization Doc". Even a student can own shares of a company. Please understand/analyze the situation before commenting.....



    more...


    justin bieber beats headphones best buy. purple justin bieber
  • purple justin bieber



  • optimystic
    04-06 11:41 PM
    there is no difference between using AC-21 or not. When you get your GC, the general line of thinking is that you stay with the current sponsoring employer for 6 months or more. AC-21 is merely a way of changing your 'current sponsoring employer'.

    I can't say how much weight this statment holds...

    I mean, there are ongoing discussions in other posts about some employers reluctant to accept EAD holders (willing to use AC21) since they may have to do some amount of 'sponsorship' for such people and suggestions that these people claim that they don't need any 'sponsorship' theoretically from the employers ...they can file EAD extensions themselves.....

    In light of that it seems as if once you invoke AC21 you can choose to support your I-485 status & EAD, attorneys etc completely yourself, and thus the concept of 'sposoring employer' totally vanishes.

    Its possible that USCIS can still hold you to the (diluted)intent of "continuing to work in the same job role as originally claimed in I-140/I-485" for a general period of time after getting GC, but not necessarily stick with the same current employer. The AC21 invokers already cut themselves off from the original sponsor....doesn't make much sense to force them to stick to current employer, who may or may not have sponsored anything at all towards the employee's GC.


    So AC21 invokers get a degree of freedom ( --can't tell what level of freedom though, with the impending restrictions possibly in future in AC21 -- ) regarding showing the *original intent* after getting GC.

    And since people stuck with same original sponsoring employer and get GC while still with them, can not invoke AC21 after getting GC to port their "original intent", it seems they would continue to be stuck with the same employer for 6-12 more months (unless fired/laid off of course, in which case one becomes a free bird :) )

    [Not sure if I put my line of thiking properly in the above paragraphs...if you get confused, please ignore the post :) . It would definitely have been worse, if I tried to speak , rather that write this :D )





    2010 PowerBeats Sport Headphones justin bieber beats headphones best buy. Monster eats by dre studio
  • Monster eats by dre studio



  • asdfgh
    10-15 03:03 PM
    Lawyers havent received notice yet either...does CSC only enter receipt dates or do they process EAD, AP etc. as well prior to transfers?

    as far as i know CSC sending the transfer notices after issuing the receipts. Did u check with ur lawyer for receipts? .



    more...


    justin bieber beats headphones best buy. eats by dre lady gaga
  • eats by dre lady gaga



  • DSLStart
    07-28 03:56 PM
    The reason for transfer as per email was that the jurisdiction is now TSC But why now? why not transferred along with 485 in 2007?
    Orignal poster,
    what was your message in email/online status?
    is it in any shape size or form possible that you would put your I-140 employer into a bracket of potentially fraudulent companies? or did you have sub labor? anything you can think of that your employer may not have toed the line as far as the law is concerned? i am not suggesting that fraud investigation is the cause of these happenings... i am in fact wondering if that could be the case... if you think your employers were super lawful, then who knows what USCIS is doing!!





    hair Justin+ieber+justbeats+ justin bieber beats headphones best buy. justin bieber beats solo.
  • justin bieber beats solo.



  • kosu
    09-15 09:18 PM
    After seeing your post I checked mine. On my 485 Receipt notice the section says: Adjustment as direct beneficiary of immigrant petition.



    more...


    justin bieber beats headphones best buy. Dr. Dre Solo Beats Headphones, Justbeats Justin Bieber Auctions - Buy And
  • Dr. Dre Solo Beats Headphones, Justbeats Justin Bieber Auctions - Buy And



  • dummgelauft
    03-31 12:42 PM
    For once, I like what Grassley is doing.





    hot Beats Headphones, being Justin justin bieber beats headphones best buy. Justin-ieber
  • Justin-ieber



  • pappu
    08-19 01:27 PM
    Hi,

    My wife's EAD is expiring on 8/3, and the renewal was filed on 5/19 w/ notice date 5/24.
    We have just requested expedite request but may not get it in time.

    She just entered into USA using AP in July.
    485 was filed in Aug 07.

    If she continues to work till the EAD is processed, would she be protected under rule 245K? Does she need to stop working immediately?

    And what happens if she does not get the EAD by Aug 19 (90 days)? Would the infopass office issue an interim EAD based on the application?

    Thanks,

    You can ask this in the Attorney conference call today



    more...


    house Here is an example of Beats: justin bieber beats headphones best buy. r Justin Bieber, sound is
  • r Justin Bieber, sound is



  • pratikgr
    08-08 08:30 PM
    Based on my limited knowledge and what I have read...you can join some community college during that time to do some short course in order for you to NOT GO OUT Of STATUS and this acts as a bridge. I think during this short course period you would have to go back to F1 and then convert from F1 to H1. The other thing is to go out of the country and re-enter again on H1. These are the only two options coming to my mind. But wait the third and more realistic option would be to find a position in any University related to your profession as then you are out of H1b quota. Good luck and warm regards

    what do you mean by find a position in any university. I think then also you need H1 visa and that can not fill the gap of those 4 months.





    tattoo justin-ieber-justbeats-by-dr- justin bieber beats headphones best buy. purple justin bieber beats.
  • purple justin bieber beats.



  • askbz1
    04-16 11:18 AM
    Thank You so much. Found this thread just in time when I was searching for insurance from my Parent's visit to US.



    more...


    pictures purple justin bieber justin bieber beats headphones best buy. purple justin bieber beats.
  • purple justin bieber beats.



  • lskreddy
    06-10 07:56 PM
    Well, at least someone will benefit out of this.

    I hope this is a precursor to something more broader..





    dresses Justin-ieber justin bieber beats headphones best buy. Justin Bieber JustBeats headphones are latest Monster/Beats by Dr. Dre
  • Justin Bieber JustBeats headphones are latest Monster/Beats by Dr. Dre



  • rajuram
    05-06 11:17 PM
    I am a jul 2007 filer, EB3 India, Priority Date 4/2002.

    Around 10 days ago, I got a soft lud for the first time on my 485!!! Since my PD is not current, why would LUD change? Does it mean that they are looking at it?



    more...


    makeup eats by dre lady gaga justin bieber beats headphones best buy. Here is an example of Beats:
  • Here is an example of Beats:



  • msp1976
    05-27 01:40 PM
    Problem with the poll is that only people with not current PD come here, people with current PD do not come here any longer...





    girlfriend purple justin bieber beats. justin bieber beats headphones best buy. just eats solo justin bieber.
  • just eats solo justin bieber.



  • lecter
    January 4th, 2005, 11:34 PM
    nice work. the technique works well. I like to make these moodier.....
    http://www.fredmiranda.com/hosting/data//501/7236bw-HL2C9754-med.jpg
    http://www.fredmiranda.com/hosting/data//501/7236BW-HL2C9756-med.jpg





    hairstyles Dr. Dre Solo Beats Headphones, Justbeats Justin Bieber Auctions - Buy And justin bieber beats headphones best buy. sensation justin bieber
  • sensation justin bieber



  • GcInLimbo
    12-01 12:28 PM
    Thank You for your reply. Here are the more specifics of the case in short and understandable manner.

    1) My H1B expired in Dec 2006 and an extension was filed in Oct 2006.
    2) In February 2007 my company got an RFE on my H1B extension.
    3) In Mar/Apr 2007 my company replied to the extension with the requested information
    4) In Apr 2007, my case was transferred to Seattle Local office
    5) In June 2007, my I-140 got approved
    6) I-485 became current in July 2007, and we applied
    7) I started working for another employer in August and the H1B was approved in September.
    7) In September/October we received receipts for the 485 filing and the EAD/AP applications were approved in October 2007.
    8) My new employer didn't apply for her H4 as she had a pending H1 application for Year 2008 ( Starting October 2007) that later was approved without I-94. Her employer filed amendments for missing I-94 and an RFE was issued on her H1B filing requesting more information.
    9) We later withdrew the application as she got her EAD approved and I-485 receipt
    10) Now I got the Notice of Intent to deny requesting evidence of my legality from Dec 2006 to July 2007.

    Since my H1B was pending for this period, doesn't this put me in legal status. I hope this information helps. Please let me know if you have any specific questions to answer my query.

    Once again thanks for your input.





    mk26
    05-27 08:28 AM
    Looks like this is another bigger issue after our green card issue. Can we do something about this?





    Anders �stberg
    June 4th, 2004, 02:24 PM
    :D :D

    That's funny!

    And, I don't mind at all. :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment