Friday, June 24, 2011

hell wallpapers

images Bloody Hell Wallpapers hell wallpapers. hell yeah fire image picture
  • hell yeah fire image picture



  • caliguy
    10-28 08:13 PM
    @ vikki76

    Please check this thread and September 2009 approvals thread. I saw names of the a couple IOs who had been helpful at NSC. If you cannot find it, please let me know and I will try and scan both the threads for you.

    I got your pvt. message, will send you the letter tonight when I get home.

    NSC.
    Let me send u a pm to get text of that letter too.





    wallpaper hell yeah fire image picture hell wallpapers. halloween hell halloween hell
  • halloween hell halloween hell



  • voldemar
    02-27 05:33 PM
    Not wrong.. I said it's "being" cancelled..
    OK. I overlooked that.
    The rule, how I understand it, will not do any harm for those people who's I-140 is already approved. But there is still risk if I-140 is not approved and labor substitution is banned.
    So it all depends on how strong the case is and how much risk is tolerable.





    hell wallpapers. to hell movie wallpaper 2
  • to hell movie wallpaper 2



  • diqingshen
    07-11 11:44 AM
    We need to keep up the pressure. I can work our way.





    2011 halloween hell halloween hell hell wallpapers. 2010 From Hell Wallpapers hell
  • 2010 From Hell Wallpapers hell



  • vxg
    09-15 04:56 PM
    When I call NSC they tell there status says whatever is on website, Only thing she did opened SR. And I have not heard anything on that....I took info pass ...same thing...The lady on NSC says she can not even see my Priority Date ..

    I call 1-800-375-5283....then I press 1 for english.....then option 2 .....Press 1

    Call the service center where your case is (Texas or nebraska) not NSC.



    more...


    hell wallpapers. Wallpapers / Jesus Christ in
  • Wallpapers / Jesus Christ in



  • wanna_immigrate
    07-15 09:28 AM
    signed and sent





    hell wallpapers. hell wallpapers.
  • hell wallpapers.



  • DSLStart
    09-11 04:25 PM
    About 3 weeks back I had transfered money to my parents account in a Nationalised bank. I have been sending money to that account since a while. For the last transaction I did, I never got an email from SBI saying that the credit has been posted, but 6 days after the transaction the online status was showing that the beneficiary account has been credited. My parents enquired at their bank 3/4 times and everytime they were told that the money has not arrived from SBI. When I posted a customer care ticket, after I got reply after 2 days that the account number I had provided is incorrect. I replied them what the hell, you have transfered the money to same account earlier and how will the number change all of sudden. Then no reply for next 2 days. After asking them again about the status I was told that the beneficiary bank has moved to CORE banking so the account numbers are different now. When my parents asked about it, the bank told them that the CORE banking was completed 2 years ago and the current account number is the right number. I asked my parents to call SBI GLS customer care number in Mumbai and complain about this. The buggers from SBI called me in the middle of night (1.30 AM) and told me the same thing that the numbers are incorrect. After arguing with them for one hour in midnight, finally they agreed to their mistake. So the whole transaction took about 15 days to get the money transferred. Stupid people have given a 877 customer service number for US, but they work according to IST so the number works only till 9:00 AM EST later it just keeps ringing. SBI online service is sure working like any other Indian Govt office...



    more...


    hell wallpapers. Stunning Backgrounds For Your
  • Stunning Backgrounds For Your



  • logiclife
    06-09 01:30 AM
    Very good material jkays94.

    I am glad to see that is so much documented material out there that puts the rights of all individuals clearly regardless of immigration status.

    I wish people would come forward and participate in efforts of their choice and speak up against unfair system, thru IV or otherwise, and not be afraid of getting fired and getting deported or being a victim of prejudice by USCIS just because they posted a thread on IV, or contributed funds or met a lawmaker to petition them for pains.

    There are a lot of visitors of the site(who wont even register on this site) who have such apprehensions and doubts and posts like yours help clear those doubts and help them join this effort and strengthen our hands.





    2010 to hell movie wallpaper 2 hell wallpapers. Bloody Hell Wallpapers
  • Bloody Hell Wallpapers



  • willigetagc
    08-26 12:22 PM
    Oh really? do you think so? RBI controls the exchange rate. You know who control RBI? Banks like ICICI and big corporate companies like RIL etc and other biggies and also big IT comps.

    :D a gem..
    Thanks for the humor relief on this otherwise serious site.



    more...


    hell wallpapers. Iron Maiden hell wallpaper
  • Iron Maiden hell wallpaper



  • ThinkTwice
    07-11 06:10 PM
    Some one suggested ..
    -keeping in spirit with our recent flower protest, we should hand out single flowers on the day of the rally

    - There was another suggession about having ballons in the hands of kinds with messages on them.... I dont know if we can get balloons with messages but what do you guys think about balloons in kids hands.. The Kids who are born here are citizens .. and they support our cause .... :)





    hair 2010 From Hell Wallpapers hell hell wallpapers. to quot;Hell wallpapersquot;
  • to quot;Hell wallpapersquot;



  • feedfront
    08-18 04:00 PM
    But, when will my time come to apply?? :confused:



    more...


    hell wallpapers. hell fire blaze image picture
  • hell fire blaze image picture



  • GCOP
    08-12 01:26 PM
    http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

    Once the Break is Over in 2nd week of September, We all should call members of congress , as many as possible, to get their Support for Visa Recapture Bill. If that bill passes, it will help all the EB categories.





    hot Wallpapers / Jesus Christ in hell wallpapers. Bloody Hell Wallpapers
  • Bloody Hell Wallpapers



  • arunmohan
    06-12 01:59 PM
    Group:

    I don't see any improvement since 2005 except June/July 2007 fisaco. But people are still waiting since long time.

    I will request all EB3-India/EB3 ROW filers to join this thread. We need help from IV.



    more...


    house Fire In Hell wallpaper for hell wallpapers. Hell and Heaven Wallpapers by
  • Hell and Heaven Wallpapers by



  • BharatPremi
    12-13 03:33 PM
    I never have and never will like the idea of being asked to pay, I give what I can unasked. What of the people that by circumstance do currently not have these amounts of money to spare. I should not have to feel excluded nor should I have to explain my very personal reasons why to everyone.

    Have you guys looked in the forums lately, people are getting "yelled" at and talked to rudely if they do not disclose how much exactly they have contributed. So we are only allowed to an opinion or help if we have money?

    I will contribute when I have money to spare, however it seems I will have to leave this organization based on the comments that have been out there before I get to the point where I can afford to contribute. That goes for both time and money, some of us have responsibilities that we do not want to disclose.

    *sigh* I might have just opened myself up to the ones that like to attack....go ahead...

    :) Do not worry.





    tattoo hell wallpapers. hell wallpapers. from Hell movie wallpaper
  • from Hell movie wallpaper



  • baburob2
    04-14 09:51 PM
    contributed my amt through cheque. IV should get it in 3 days. keep the efforts up.



    more...


    pictures Stunning Backgrounds For Your hell wallpapers. way to hell Wallpaper,
  • way to hell Wallpaper,



  • vipulgoel
    05-01 02:34 PM
    My contribution is also on the way !!!





    dresses Bloody Hell Wallpapers hell wallpapers. Hell
  • Hell



  • B3NKobe
    05-31 01:01 AM
    hey linux boy, you weren't supposed to change the original hardware at all.

    Yeah what he said, skin the ipod not mod it.



    more...


    makeup Iron Maiden hell wallpaper hell wallpapers. Fire In Hell wallpaper for
  • Fire In Hell wallpaper for



  • MetteBB
    06-16 09:59 AM
    eh? :huh:





    girlfriend from Hell movie wallpaper hell wallpapers. Bloody Scary Horror Wallpapers
  • Bloody Scary Horror Wallpapers



  • Vexir
    06-15 05:47 PM
    Actually, skinning your wheel should still be allowed, a lot of the new (real) iPod skins cover the wheel while maintaining functionality.

    Wth? show me one





    Oh hey Ben put the OraSquare pod in the poll, it seems to be more popular.





    hairstyles hell fire blaze image picture hell wallpapers. hell-boy-ii-iphone-wallpaper
  • hell-boy-ii-iphone-wallpaper



  • vsrinir
    09-17 01:14 PM
    OUR BILL H.R.5882 HAS GOT TO BE APPROVED BY BOTH CONGRESS (HOUSE AND SENATE) BEFORE SEPTEMBER 26TH, 2008 ie., COMING FRIDAY.


    THERE WILL BE NO CONGRESS AFTER SEPTEMBER 26TH.





    gcformeornot
    12-12 09:46 PM
    who are opposing to paid services.........
    If you think other immigration sites are free........... think twice...... they are offering free message posting based on your past money or future money of your fellow ralatives...............





    AJT
    07-14 08:34 PM
    Signed



    No comments:

    Post a Comment