Thursday, July 21, 2011

Is Kim Kardashian & John Mayers Scandal?

Is Kim Kardashian & John Mayers Scandal? The American Actress, Kim Kardashian turns 30 today. She has bought herself a Rolls Royce car to celebrate her big day. On one hand, it is said that John Mayer, the American musician has set his eyes on this beautiful lady.The singer who had previously dated actress Jennifer Aniston and singer Jessica Simpson has revealed that he recently enjoyed a night out with Kim. According to the sources, it is said that,”They brought along other friends, but the idea was to see if they would hit it off.

But the beautiful actress,Kim, had something else to say, she stated that, “ I’m not really the dating type. I’m a relationship sort of girl so you won’t see me out so much.” She continued saying that, “ I really feel that the next one that will come into my life will be my husband.”

No comments:

Post a Comment