Monday, June 27, 2011

new lebron james shoes 2011

images new lebron james shoes 8. the new lebron james shoes 2011. pictures New Lebron James Shoes 2011 new lebron james shoes 2011. lebron
  • pictures New Lebron James Shoes 2011 new lebron james shoes 2011. lebron



  • chanduv23
    08-08 03:24 PM
    Lets make this event successful.





    wallpaper pictures New Lebron James Shoes 2011 new lebron james shoes 2011. lebron new lebron james shoes 2011. new lebron james shoes 2011
  • new lebron james shoes 2011



  • immigrationvoice1
    12-18 08:10 PM
    Gurus,

    Which is more reliable / popular, scottrade.com OR scottradeR.com ?





    new lebron james shoes 2011. dresses new lebron james shoes 2011. new lebron james shoes 2011. girlfriend
  • dresses new lebron james shoes 2011. new lebron james shoes 2011. girlfriend



  • chris
    12-31 01:21 PM
    My case is not complicated (i believe) but transfered from Texas to Vermont.
    May be not many adjudicators over there who can handle 485's or lot of workload.
    Is your case complicated
    My case is not complicated (i believe) but transfered from Texas to Vermont.
    (Hope not many adjudicators over there who can handle 485's or lot of workload. )


    [QUOTE or has multiple applications?[/QUOTE]

    Family of three.





    2011 new lebron james shoes 2011 new lebron james shoes 2011. new lebron james shoes 2011
  • new lebron james shoes 2011



  • titu1972
    03-15 08:36 AM
    Exception 4 to the list above
    ----------------------------
    The exceptions under no. 1.) apply. In addition, please note:
    Indian and Turkish airport transit travelers who

    - are holding a valid visa or other residence permit for the USA (this includes advance paroles, but not approval notices), Canada or Switzerland and travel to the country which issued that visa or residence permit

    or

    - after a legal stay in the USA (this includes holders of valid approval notices), Canada or Switzerland- return to the country whose citizenship they hold

    do not need an airport transit visa.



    If you are still in doubt whether you need an airport transit visa, do not hesitate to call the German mission which serves your place of residence in the US.
    Although this information has been prepared with utmost care, the we can not accept any responsibility for inaccuracies contained herein.



    more...


    new lebron james shoes 2011. lebron james shoes 2011 for
  • lebron james shoes 2011 for



  • aries
    07-18 10:48 PM
    Do you have a sample cover letter that you can share for self filing of EAD/AP and to what address the application should be posted. Thanks for the response..


    Here is:

    e-file 765(180 $)
    Send copy of 485 along with printout of receipt
    Wait for FP appointment
    Done(got cards 40 days later)


    I already did it for wife, son and myself.

    Saved about 1500$





    new lebron james shoes 2011. 2011 Lebron james 2011 lebron
  • 2011 Lebron james 2011 lebron



  • sumant18
    07-17 08:03 PM
    Today (7/17/08), I received a reply from USCIS by mail in response to an "expedite" service request I opened with regards to my biometric finger printing on last Friday (7/11/08).
    Under the heading of status, the letter says:

    "Due to the high volume of expedite requests of this case type, we are strictly enforcing the criteria that has been set for these expedite requests.
    While your situation appears serious, you have not provded evidence of an extreme emergent need.

    A request for finger prints will be sent.

    XM0625"

    Although the first part says that I have not submitted the evidence, the last but one line above contardicts somewhat, in that it says that the fingerprinting request WILL BE SENT.

    Anybody have any idea what this means? Should I be looking forward to somethig or call USCIS? Does "XM0625" mean anything or is is some system generated code?



    more...


    new lebron james shoes 2011. pictures Nike Ken Griffey Jr shoes 2011 lebron james shoes 2011 for sale.
  • pictures Nike Ken Griffey Jr shoes 2011 lebron james shoes 2011 for sale.



  • abhijitp
    01-20 05:59 PM
    Thanks everyone who showed up. We actually did better than we had expected.

    A total of 55 letters signed today, and will be dispatched tomorrow to the White House and to IV.

    Go NORCAL, go IV!





    2010 dresses new lebron james shoes 2011. new lebron james shoes 2011. girlfriend new lebron james shoes 2011. new lebron james shoes 8. the
  • new lebron james shoes 8. the



  • DDash
    07-24 08:28 AM
    People, First of all, if you don�t have answers please dont post junk!

    Options:

    1. Bring him to USA on F-1. With a good GRE, TOEFL score, an admit from a good university and a true passion to do M.S. will help get a F-1 Visa. Also, your friend can pay for his first semester fees, which will also help to build a strong F-1 case.

    2. Look for a job for him in a public/non-profit organization where you don�t have a lot of H-1 restrictions. Ask him to build up his skill set and be prepared to do any kind of employment.

    3. I am not too familiar with "Follow-to-join" process, but that might be an option. ***May not be applicable, but just a thought***

    4. Like someone mentioned, both of you relocate to Canada, where its easier to get Perm residency.

    5. Ask her to apply for Citizenship whenever she is eligible, so that, its much easier to bring the spouse in. ***Might take a few years, but it still is an option***

    Hope these help.



    more...


    new lebron james shoes 2011. hot lebron james shoes 7.
  • hot lebron james shoes 7.



  • snathan
    02-24 11:19 AM
    snathan,
    I-140 related to Company's potential to pay his salary not sachisdis qualifications; if he clear Perm EB2 ride then he is all set. Please clarify your concern…

    no...education also checked during I-140. Just google 3 years degree and I-140 issues. Most of the time the PERM is gettting approval and only during the I-140 process people are facing issues.





    hair new lebron james shoes 2011 new lebron james shoes 2011. lebron james shoes 2011. New
  • lebron james shoes 2011. New



  • Pria
    01-02 09:59 AM
    My husband, the primary applicant is a temporary non immigrant worker on H1B visa. I have been on an H4 status for the last 6 years since we relocated to the U.S. Our I-485 is on track and continued (visa availability). I've had an EAD for the past 3 years (renewed twice and now valid until 2012) but never used it, until recently...

    I used my EAD very briefly and unfortunately had to leave my job due to personal reasons within 3 weeks of joining. Have I lost my H4 Status? What status am I on now? I want to travel to India in Feb-March. What procedure do I need to follow to make it happen. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    Pria



    more...


    new lebron james shoes 2011. Nike Zoom Lebron V Red/White
  • Nike Zoom Lebron V Red/White



  • aarzoo
    02-02 06:18 PM
    Thanks clockwork

    @fromnaija:

    Based on the regulation issued by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) that became effective July 16, 2007, a labor certification approved will expire after 180 days, unless an I-140 petition has been filed in the case.

    The new rule provides a 180day validity period for approved labor certifications. All permanent labor certifications approved on or after the effective date of July 16, 2007, will expire 180 calendar days after certification, whether the original application was filed under the PERM or prePERM regulations, unless the employer uses the approved labor certification prior to expiration in support of an I140 petition with USCIS. Likewise, all labor certifications approved prior to July 16, 2007 will expire in 180 calendar days, unless filed in support of an I140 petition with USCIS prior to the expiration date. Therefore, all currently approved labor certification applications must be filed in support of an I140 petition by January 11, 2008.

    If the above explaination is correct, I should be able to use the same labor.





    hot lebron james shoes 2011 for new lebron james shoes 2011. new lebron james shoes
  • new lebron james shoes



  • fide_champ
    03-22 08:11 AM
    Hi Everyone,

    Our Immigration status is EAD and my wife is pregnant,
    We are very happy with the news..

    There is lot of possibility for us to be in India during due date, based on few important events in family.
    We would like to know.. if baby is born in India then what possibilities are there for us to bring baby along with us?
    (if mother stays in India for couple of more months)

    can baby also get Green Card when we (parents) are allotted green card?

    All your advices are always appreciated.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Satya.

    Note: Admins if required, please close this thread and redirect to any existing ones, as i could not find one I have posted a new thread.

    It's no brainer. Have the baby in US and then leave for india. You get US citizenship for your baby free of cost and without any hassles. Your baby can get indian citizenship anytime if that's your goal.



    more...


    house hairstyles Nike Air Max Lebron James 8 lebron james shoes 2011 for sale. new new lebron james shoes 2011. girlfriend lebron james shoes 2011. new new lebron james shoes 2011. new
  • girlfriend lebron james shoes 2011. new new lebron james shoes 2011. new



  • abandookwala63
    10-26 04:50 PM
    guys can someone please let me know what is meant by lud.

    my fringerprinting was done 2 days ago and received ead no ap yet.

    i have seen posts saying online status of i485 been adjusted to lud after
    finger printing done.i donot see any changes online for i485 after finger printing.

    i highly appreciate if someone let me know what is lud

    Online computer message shows EAD oh me and my spouse was mailed on 24th september but till date as on 24th october i hace not received it. i call the USCIS and the second level officer told me cannot mail u another one til me get in returned mail or go and inquire with the postoffice. Post office doea not have any pending mail for our address. USCIS says cannot send a duplicate one. donot know what to do.???? any suggestions.





    tattoo 2011 Lebron james 2011 lebron new lebron james shoes 2011. hair new lebron shoes 2011-lebron new lebron james shoes 2011. lebron james
  • hair new lebron shoes 2011-lebron new lebron james shoes 2011. lebron james



  • s416504
    10-02 03:54 PM
    Applying PERM & H1 are diffrent. GC process is future employment so Any employer can sponser your PERM without joining him (But you have to join that employer if GC-485 get approved by him).
    In My case, my earlier employer filed GC in 2004 but I140 got denied so I restarted whole GC process again.



    more...


    pictures pictures Nike Ken Griffey Jr shoes 2011 lebron james shoes 2011 for sale. new lebron james shoes 2011. New Lebron James Shoe
  • New Lebron James Shoe



  • pragir
    12-12 04:10 PM
    There are literally no unapproved cases for EB2 India in before Jan 2000. There are a number of them in 2000/01/02. So, I think moving the date back to Jan 2000 is a way for DOS to pretty much shut off the spigot before they start opening it up slowly again.

    I think that for the rest of the year, they will advance the PD for EB2-India month by month so they dont have a glut of demand for visa numbers.





    dresses new lebron james shoes new lebron james shoes 2011. hot new lebron james shoes 2011 new lebron james shoes 2011. new lebron
  • hot new lebron james shoes 2011 new lebron james shoes 2011. new lebron



  • cool_guy_onnet1
    03-10 12:16 PM
    How does USCIS know about salary ? I understand that if they send rfe, we need to send the w-2 but does IRS also send the w2 information to USCIS? The other question is whats the criteria of judging the salary? Is it w-2 or pay stub ? My pay stub has been showing the correct salary but w-2 does not reflect that much since I was out of the work for quite sometime.

    I MAY switch my job and this is an emergency.
    Please pardon the relevancy.
    Thanks



    more...


    makeup hot lebron james shoes 7. new lebron james shoes 2011. hairstyles Nike Air Max Lebron James 8 lebron james shoes 2011 for sale. new
  • hairstyles Nike Air Max Lebron James 8 lebron james shoes 2011 for sale. new



  • GKBest
    10-23 08:52 PM
    I got the mail today....

    PD - 2004 August
    485/EAD/AP RD - July 3rd
    ND - October 11
    EAD Card Production ordered - October 22nd.
    FP Notice - Waiting
    AP - Waiting

    SAME HERE. WE ARE INDEED IN THE SAME BOX. HOPE WE GET THE GCs AHEAD OF SCHEDULE:D





    girlfriend hair new lebron shoes 2011-lebron new lebron james shoes 2011. lebron james new lebron james shoes 2011. hairstyles lebron james shoes 2011. new new lebron james shoes 2011.
  • hairstyles lebron james shoes 2011. new new lebron james shoes 2011.



  • indio0617
    12-07 09:56 AM
    Hi,

    I am EB-3 ROW, PD in Nov.03, I-140 approved. I am planning on changing my current employer (non profit) to for-profit company.

    I am in my H-1 B fifth year. I renewed once on my third year. By the time I change my job to the new employer, I will have about one year left in my current H-1B.

    If I change the employer, will I be subject to H-1 B visa quota restriction?

    I have stayed with my current employer (University) for five years just for the hope of green card. But I think this is time to move on. Staying in my current job is so detrimental to my career.

    However, if the new company that may hire me, cannot find any H-1 B visa quota left for me, I will be in trouble if it is the case.

    I would appreciate your advice very much.

    Thank you always.


    You will be counted against the cap when you move from a cap exempt (non -profit) to for profit. I was in a similar situation when i switched jobs few months ago. There were no H-1Bs left for the fiscal year. I thus switched from a non-profit to another non - profit.





    hairstyles Nike Zoom Lebron V Red/White new lebron james shoes 2011. lebron james shoes 2011. new
  • lebron james shoes 2011. new



  • Dakota Newfie
    07-13 09:36 AM
    Since the topic of giving preference to professional athletes has come up, I'd like to relay an the experience I had when I came to the U.S. for a job interview in August of '01; when going through U.S. customs at Logan Airport (this was pre 9/11), I was arbitrarily "singled out for interrogation" for TWO HOURS! During that time, a customs official made some small talk with me while we waited for the supervisor to arrive and he asked me if I was a hockey player (since I am Canadian) to which I replied "no"; he then informed me that was too bad because otherwise I would pass through without any problems or questions! Too bad they didn't "single out" Atta and the boys the same way two weeks later- or maybe they went through as hockey players!





    Asian
    11-21 09:38 AM
    I am all for it. I know some members are bitter about this potential price hike but they can still choose not to, if they don't want to.

    Actually, time is money. We should not underestimate the time value of our waiting in terms of dollars. It would be still beneficial to get the GC sooner despite higher cost and find the better paid jobs without strings attached. Still many good companies are unwilling to hire h-1 b for various reasons. The time value I have lost in years of waiting is a lot more costly.

    As you all remember in economics, when the demand and supply doesn't meet and regulated with fixed price, there is a long line of waiting.

    As the legal process is stuck, many people are considering marriage with citizens, which is not an option for me. If not well thought of before making a decision, many will eventually divorce and the cost will be even more costly for the individuals and to the society.

    Sorry if that title is misleading.

    How many people here are positive that USCIS will come up with premium processing feature for I-485 stage?

    Don' worry about the available visa numbers. Just express your hunch feeling.

    Incrementally the waiting game is being reduced by incorporating premium processing for H1-B, Labor and lately I-140. Why not for I-485?

    I am hopefull of this happening next year.
    What about you?





    vrbest
    05-07 02:38 PM
    I dont think soft LUD provides any logic.. I had soft LUD on my H1B case last week .. this was approved last year for 3 yr extension and I have not applied for anything recently (last one was for AP in Feb 1st week). No other cases had LUD updates...

    They are not random. The do have some logic.

    At every center cases are filed in order they are received (at least that is what they claim). "Received" does not mean in order of RD you see on your receipt. It is when physically a center accepted your paper case, and decided to enter in the system. PD plays role only for casesfrom retrogressed countries (EB and FB, both). For majority of cases, it has no relevance. PD of cases is nowhere maintained in the system (at least until a case is looked at the first time, which is sometime referred to as "preadjudication"), except on your paper filing. When your file turns out to be next in que for adjudication, in order or receive date (as defined above), the IO has no idea about your PD. Physical file is processed and checked for docs (birth certificates, photos, etc. etc.), AND the PD. At this time you might see a LUD. If nothing further progresses (due to PD not being current) LUD remains a soft LUD, and your case is put aside. If by luck your file was seen when your PD was current, you get lucky and get a GC (and several hard LUDs). PD sequence and received date sequence have no relationship, that's why the whole process seems random.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment